Thursday, September 13, 2007

BJP June Page

June page July and August did not work out
My June page is completed in terms of the beading but I have not backed it or mounted it on it's final page format. As soon as I do, I'll get that page to Flicker.My July and August pages just never got started up well. I was interrupted by travel, teaching and some miseravle viral infections during which I could barely do more than lie in bed with my head in a fish bowl world.Between the last virus and the most recent one ( I must stop airplane travel for awhile!) I managed to start September which is very exciting for me. I am working on bead embroidering over one of my own art works which I scanned and then printed onto photo transfer fabric. Lots of teeny beads to work with in order to stay in the proper proportion to the central design element Sometimes I have to remind myself that I am working upon my own work. This is a really new experience and rather gratifying.I will get my act and beady mind focused to work on July and August as soon as I can.I might need someone to pester me so that I do get to it. Any volunteers?I love this project and am proud to be a participant. Beadful hugs, Marcia in steamy South Florida.

No comments: